Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 27 No word from Zac today

And I am not sure how I am going to find him when I get to st. Louis. I know where he will be from town to town so this might be interesting. I am flying to St. Louis with all sorts of supplies for Zac.... Body Glide for the body parts that can possibly chafe, protein/carbohydrate supplement that Isaiah sent from Memphis, convertible pants (that can go from long to short), a new phone, camera supplies and toiletries, etc. Everything I bought I felt the weight of it over and over and the store staff would just walk around me and smile. I will complete this blog when I hear from him and see where he has been. I leave Charlotte in the evening and will hit St. Louis for the night.. The next day, I will set out on a three hour tour to find the ZAC ATTACK. Will get alot of stories and write them to you.. I cannot wait. There are a few of you who know how I do in storms and we are heading towards tornado alley.. Hmmmmmm.

*written by Zac's mom*

No comments: