Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 20 Where in world is Zac Holford?

Has anyone seen Zac..... He has been cycling with friends from Memphis for the past few days and we are hoping that he is safe. We are unable to get any phone contact with him and we are not sure that he has received his new GPS system. Fortunately, one of Zac's classmates and his Cotillion partner, Jennie is getting married this weekend. I am in charge of the wedding reception and this has been a saving grace in keeping me busy and not being worried. We are sure he is fine and as soon as I can get in touch with him, we will keep you posted...
The fundraising from Sunset Park Elementary appears to on the fast track.. Ms. Cagle emailed today saying"
Things are moving along nicely here at Sunset Park....the fundrasier is really coming together and all of the children are getting really excited! I have shared the story with all of the faculty members in the district (almost 2,200) and checks are starting to pour in! We have also contacted the local media and they are going to get back with us....To date - I have 11 faculty members planning to ride to school with me on the morning of the 6th! YEAH!"
How great is that.. We cannot wait to come up for this big event. We are planning on getting our Aiken media involved as well..
As for Zac.. we will keep looking and waiting....
*posted by Zac's mom who needs to hear from her Zac!

1 comment:

mspjc said...

Hi Mr. Holford,

My brother is riding with Zac and I heard from them two hours ago. All is well...sleep good.