Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 60 No word from Zac

We are trying to be calm but I am not doing my mother-getting-really-worried stage. We have not heard from Zac since the 29th, three days ago. I have also called his credit card co. and he has not had any purchases since that date. It is difficult to not be overly concerned. He had better call really soon! I know that he is travelling through uninhabited country and cell phone service is an issue, however.. Just needing the prayers for his safety and hope we hear from Zac soon. I am also going to call the Memphis Connection and when they last heard from him since Zac was needing to have them send him some bike parts... Prayers, everyone, for Zac and his Mom to be calm. Dad is doing a better job at this!

*posted by Zac's mom who is answering every cell phone call*

No comments: